Thursday, October 10, 2013

I leak



It has been some time since I posted anything on this site. Seem to be doing masses of writing for various purposes recently but nothing for here.  

Yet there have been some truly interesting moments over the past period which could have made for interesting blogs that would create comment and discussion among many.  All good, all positive. Many funny.  Maybe they will be added at a later date.  Tony and I always said there is not enough funniness in this world, so it is always a splendid thing to add some to enhance a few moments for someone.  And I have had some splendid quotes and moments with friends lately.

Indeed, what I have found heart warming in recent times is the delightfulness of many friends in their spontaneity of some unique quotes they have given me.  Not quotes from the many books found in a library of famous quotations, but quotes that have been made offhandedly in conversation.  

One that lodged itself in my heart was from a lovely, lovely friend who, over a few moments of Tony recollections, could not help but see a tear or several fall from my eye.  When this happens now I do feel for whoever is in my company as I know it makes many feel awkward, or sad, or gives them a sense of helplessness in being able to console me.  

But not Kim; she smiled her infectious smile, gave me a hug (that currency of friendship I referred to recently), and told me I was not to worry about making her feel awkward because of my inability to keep the tears to myself;  that she was not uncomfortable as she considered that it was a positive thing that I was, ".... leaking love." 

Leaking love.  It put a warm smile on my face and perked me up no end.  

I love the term, makes me feel good every time I leak love.
    

1 comment:

  1. Leaking Love, love it, just love it, and Love You !!!!

    ReplyDelete