Sunday, July 7, 2013

My garden grows



OK friends and family, it’s been a brilliant day.

Absolutely brilliant.  I thank you all.  I thank every card senders, every text messager, every Facebook messager;  I truly thank the plant and flower power people as my house has been void of flowers of late and at this very moment I feel delight at the house looking so lovely with the pinks and yellows of blooms; and most of all I thank the kids of whom I wrote about last blog.  You, and the friends,  made the day SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much easier to get through.

I had many moments where the heart ached and the tears began to show – a number on the bike ride this morning, a couple in the car, in the shower, over the champers, during the magnificent lunch the ‘kids’ produced …  there are so many triggers everywhere in my house, my life, particularly on this birthday, but the busy-ness and jolly-ness you all made through the day eased a great deal of the pain.


I am grateful to the people who make me happy; they are the charming gardeners who make my soul blossom.

No comments:

Post a Comment